You and your family are all booked for a fall photo shoot with us. Now how do you prepare? Here are some of our Kidographer Fall Portrait Essentials!
1) Cute and cozy fall outfits are a must! You can always layer your outfits to get the perfect look, and help warm up or cool down depending on the weather during your on location session.
2) Keep it simple. The focus will be on you and your family, not on an amazing hairdo or extravagant outfit.
3) Make sure every one gets a good sleep and eats and drinks water. You all will look well rested and refreshed, and the chance for cranky, hungry family members goes down dramatically.
4) Arrive a little early. This way you can adjust things, put on finishing touches, have a quick snack or refresher, and even use the bathroom.
5) Prepare to have some fun! Posed photos make for a clean image, but candid shots can make some lively and colorful memories.