Fall in love with fall photography! Autumn is a wonderful time for back to school photos as well as children and family portraits. The changing leaves and warm glow of the autumn sun make for a cute and cozy scene. Set up your appointment today or contact us for more information.
Fall is right around the corner! Which means cool weather, cozy sweaters, and flannel, plaid shirts are too! Set up a photography session with us here at The Kidographer to get your family’s seasonal portraits in. You can book a regular photo session or reserve a slot for one of our 2019 Fall Mini Sessions. Time flies by, and our Fall Mini Sessions fill up fast. Book your family’s portrait session today!
You and your family are all booked for a fall photo shoot with us. Now how do you prepare? Here are some of our Kidographer Fall Portrait Essentials!
1) Cute and cozy fall outfits are a must! You can always layer your outfits to get the perfect look, and help warm up or cool down depending on the weather during your on location session.
2) Keep it simple. The focus will be on you and your family, not on an amazing hairdo or extravagant outfit.
3) Make sure every one gets a good sleep and eats and drinks water. You all will look well rested and refreshed, and the chance for cranky, hungry family members goes down dramatically.
4) Arrive a little early. This way you can adjust things, put on finishing touches, have a quick snack or refresher, and even use the bathroom.
5) Prepare to have some fun! Posed photos make for a clean image, but candid shots can make some lively and colorful memories.
With the seasons transitioning from summer into fall, it’s the perfect time to grab some pictures to celebrate back to school season. Looking for something more laid back than traditional school portraits? Set up an on location photo shoot. There are some beautiful places we love to take our photography sessions to. Reach out to us today for more information and to make an appointment to get your child’s photo!
It’s your last chance to get in those sandy, beachy, summertime portraits before we dive into fall! Play on the beach, get the last of the gorgeous flowers, or just take advantage of the remaining warm weather- we have a location for you. We love going on location for photo shoots, but if that’s not your thing, we still offer in studio sessions as well. Let our Kidographer photographers capture these fleeting moments for you. For more information and to set up a session, click here.
Are you going to miss out on summertime portraits? No worries! Fall portraits are right around the corner and offer adorable photographs as well. These are great for family portraits and back to school photos too. Our reservations are now live for our 2019 Fall Mini Sessions; click here to learn more and to choose your date, time, and location.
We are now taking reservations for our 2019 Fall Mini Sessions! If you’re looking to grab some cute pictures in the warm fall light and changing leaves, this is the time to do so. Click here to see our available dates, locations, and times as well as to learn more information. We look forward to capturing moments with you!
Here at The Kidographer, we love photographing kids and families. Now is the perfect time to get outdoor pictures in by taking advantage of the warm summer weather, light, and colors. Contact us today to learn more and to set up your session!
Having a party and want to document the moment? We have your back! Here at The Kidographer, our photographers can photograph your event while it’s going on so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your guests. Contact us for more information and to book the photographers you need!